If interested, submit your updated resume in WORD(.doc) format with following details: Full Name: Current Location: Expected Hourly rate/Salary: Work Authorization:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 5+ years practical security experience. Understanding and practical experience Network design and architecture, Cloud based services (PaaS, IaaS, SaaS), Virtualization / Containerization, Mobile security (MDM, MAM), Encryption / PKI, Database security, Application / API security, Identity Management (IDM) Understanding of software development principles. Proficiency in several security technologies including data loss prevention, encryption, cloud access security brokers, identity and access management, micro-segmentation, multi-factor authentication, endpoint protection, SIEM and perimeter defenses
- Experience working across the full stack of enterprise security tools to include everything from the physical layer to the application layer Ability to lead the design of network security infrastructure and the integration of new requirements into existing architectures Experience leading compliance assessments of relevant cybersecurity frameworks Experience conducting daily Security Operations Center triage and research Applied experience with many of the following technologies
- roles: Privileged Account Management, Web filtering, Web Application Firewalls, Encryption-at-rest, and encryption-in-transit, Advanced endpoint protection, Vulnerability Management Experience responding to incidents, crises, and investigations with sensitivity, tenacity, and a focus on detail required.
- Strong, applied knowledge of security practices and methodologies, security controls and architecture including the use of intrusion detection/prevention and other defenses.
- Experience implementing DoD and Federal IA Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes, IA controls and developing and maintaining associated documentation.
- Experience with security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems as defined by NSA, NIST, DISA (STIGs)
- Experience with network and system security administration, including operating system security configuration and account management best practices for MS Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and CISCO systems. Familiar with Program Protection Plan (PPP).