Application DevelopmentInfrastructureAzureAWSbusiness solutionsplanningexcellent communicationCloudStrategyLeadershipArtificial IntelligenceMachine LearningMentorshipIT Operation
We are helping our growing client in South Carolina to fill a VP of IT position.
Applicants must be willing to relocate to Spartanburg, SC to be able to come to the office.
- Demonstrate great leadership, including mentorship, to about 150 talented individuals within the IT Department.
- Oversee all aspects of IT Department focusing on high level of Operational Excellence and Efficiency.
- Provide executive leadership for strategic technology planning, implementation and support.
- Ensure that company is considering the utilization of cutting edge technology.
- Provide reliable and stable systems to support a multi-billion dollar growing organization.
- Oversee the construction of business solutions that drive sustained bottom-line results.
- Participate and contribute to the overall company's strategy, bringing knowledge and vision for leveraging information and technology.
- 5-10 years of senior executive experience.
- 15-20 years of experience in IT using technology to drive business results.
- Demonstrated experience in driving Digital Transformation and Innovation.
- Demonstrated experience in driving Cloud strategy.
- Extensive management experience leading large groups of people.
- Be technically savvy and aware of current technology trends.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Previous VP of IT experience preferred, but not required.
When applying please provide your salary requirements and indicate your ability to relocate to SC.