Strategic Insight, Ltd. is seeking SharePoint Online Developer (Systems Analyst), Mid. to Senior-Level to support the Navy’s PEO IWS 3.0 Program Office. Job location is in Crystal City VA. A flexible/hybrid work schedule is possible once a good working relationship is established with the customer.
Strategic Insight, Ltd., established 1985, is committed to sustaining excellence and quality growth across our workforce as we strive to improve our clients’ services and products. Strategic Insight staff members enjoy opportunities for growth and are provided with robust benefits from healthcare and 401K to merit bonuses. This position will give you the opportunity to make a positive impact within a collaborative team environment.
- Implementation, and maintenance of an organizational SharePoint Online infrastructure and architecture design for a Navy Program office.
- Work with UI/UX designer, developer teams, and customers to collaborate on technical and communication needs in support of the program office and the enterprise-wide knowledge management strategy.
- Gain an understanding of interface design needs to identify and implement process efficiencies and innovative approaches that meet the goals and objectives.
- Design wireframes and prototypes in response to customer requirements.
- Support an agile process, working with development team design efforts, requirements analysis, and collaboration and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Present designs in a manner that fosters efficient and effective understanding of data
- Will work on several projects at once, utilizing industry standard web design tools, HTML, CSS and SharePoint.
- Will be part of a team enforcing UX standards and ensuring product consistency.
- May assist with structure and content, to include graphics, for collaboration artifacts and data repositories based on SharePoint and other web/collaboration technologies.
- Support modifications to existing UI/UX implementations to effect fixes, upgrades, and system migrations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with back-end connections and wireframe of variable tools and databases within the data constructs of the SharePoint infrastructure and its SQL database.
- Experience with UI wireframes, SharePoint administration, HTML and CSS required.
- Web or cloud-based intranet design or web application design; Site design portfolio desired.
- Proficiency with the Adobe suite of graphic design tools such as InDesign and Photoshop a plus.
- Ability to think creatively on new concepts and various methods to share concepts.
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy in completing assignments, including good sense of design, proof reading, grammar, and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with others at all levels.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Self-starter, goal-oriented individual who provides timely feedback on progress made on assignments.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks, handle complex assignments, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 tool suite (particularly Power Apps and Power Automate) experience desired; or a willingness to learn the tools within 60 days of onboarding.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or bachelor’s degree. Additional experience may be substituted for education requirement.
- Security+ Certification desired
- DOD experience desired.
- Active Secret U.S. Government security clearance, required.
Mandatory Requirement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility for a government security clearance at the Secret level.
Diversity: All staff members are expected to accomplish their work in a businesslike manner, and always be courteous toward all other staff members, clients, business associates, guests, and visitors. All staff members should be treated in a manner free from bias, favoritism, and any form of illegal discrimination.
Ethics: All members of Strategic Insight should be marked by a commitment to excellence, professional integrity, self-discipline and wise judgment. Our employees reflect this by attention to detail, comprehensive staff work, and honorable behavior.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Strategic Insight, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.