Amtex Systems Inc is an information technology and talent solutions company offering talent and BI consulting to the companies in US for over 20 years.
Our solutions are designed to fill resource gaps, by providing the right candidates who deliver value to the organization. Our propensity to nurture and build strong relationships with our clients helps us better understand their business demands and gives us the ability to provide services that are on time and rise above the rest.
This is Salma Jesse from Amtex Systems Inc., Our client is looking for a D365 Developer with F&O/X++ - Fairfield, NJ (100% REMOTE) - Full-Time. I have mentioned the detailed Job Description below. If you're interested. Please, share your updated resume with me. And, let me know your work authorization, current location and expected salary per annum?
Role: D365 Developer with F&O/X++
Location: Fairfield, NJ (REMOTE)
Job Type: Full-Time
Client Name: OnTel
We are looking for a skilled D365 F&O Technical Developer to join our team and help design, develop, and implement technical solutions based on business requirements. As a D365 Finance and Operations developer, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and supporting custom solutions and integrations in our D365 Finance and Operations implementation. This position requires working with custom-coded solutions and data integrations and ensuring maximum uptime and performance of custom D365 solutions. Additionally, you will be responsible for setting standards, conducting code reviews, and ensuring quality code is delivered to support the business.
- Act as an in-house developer and technical point-of-contact for our internal ERP system
- Analyze current business processes and assist users in making the best use of systems.
- Troubleshoot systems and incorporate solutions as required.
- Work with other members of the Business Systems team to evaluate data and processes.
- Participate and support the implementation of business and software solutions.
- Develop custom coded solutions within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, particularly in Retail, Finance, and Supply Chain Management
- Create, maintain, and troubleshoot issues using T-SQL development skills.
- Create software deployable packages with custom code and ISV solutions in a single package in LCS.
- Develop programming extensions and integrations to Dynamics 365
- Create integrations to third-party applications.
- Evaluate and determine information needs not currently met by existing software or systems for the end user.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend system process improvement opportunities.
- Maintaining custom code in Azure DevOps.
- Troubleshoot issues and communicate progress and status on Azure DevOps work items and create Sprints for project planning.
- Document new and existing solutions for support associates and other developers.
- Lead enterprise Microsoft Dynamics 365 all project phases such as initiation, analysis, design, build, test, and deployment
- Collaborate with software vendors, development staff, system analysts, and project managers throughout multiple project life cycles.
- Support, integrate, and optimize the ERP solution to create operational efficiencies, improve data quality, and increase management visibility.
- Design and create analytics dashboards using Microsoft Power BI to provide actionable insights.
- Perform gap analysis to identify discrepancies between business requirements and MS Dynamics capabilities.
- Translate business requirements into detailed plans and schedules for F&O projects.
- Apply patches to F&O and manage migration of F&O environments across multiple stages including sandboxes, UAT, and Production.
- Build, deploy, and migrate F&O solutions across different environments, including development, testing, pre-production, and production.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with full life-cycle implementation of D365FO/ Dynamics AX experience
- Proven experience in requirement gathering and discovery with SME, End users, and stakeholders.
- Experience in developing X++ code and object-oriented code, design, create, and revise Dynamics workspaces.
- Experience involving Dynamics customizations, including server-side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies, and plug-ins.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Power Bi to create and deliver dashboards to stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 security roles, duties, privileges, and permissions
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Awareness of Microsoft project methodologies
- Building, deployment, and migration of Microsoft Dynamics F&O solutions across development, test, pre-production, and production environments
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Ability to write SQL queries.
- Experience with Source Code Control as with TFS or GitHub / DevOps
- Experience connecting multiple data sources (SQL Server, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to analyze stakeholder requirements and ensure implementation recommendations appropriately fit.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills when working with end-users and fellow team members.
- Solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and troubleshooting abilities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in ERP implementation principles, practices, and methodologies
- Experience in creating forms, classes, extend tables, Extended Data Types (EDT), enumerations, and extend AOT elements. Bachelor's degree in information systems, Business Administration, or related discipline, or a combination of equivalent work experience preferred.
Salma Jesse. J
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Amtex System Inc
28 Liberty Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY - 10005