Sr Quality Analyst
Location: Carson City, NV
Duration: 24+ months (extendable)
The QA job duties will include working with the IT teams to establish a series of business best practices for releasing updates to existing products like TAS, OLT, and the other IT systems they service. These best practices will position the Taxation Team for quality releases and alleviate the release of unchecked code into the Taxation Production Landscape. These best practices will be deployed for the current processes and establish a cadence of procedures that will persist through the deployment of the modernization efforts, being adapted to the new product where appropriate.
- Quality Assurance Plans
- Department Test Schedules and Plans
- Assist in the development of Business Process Diagrams and Flow Charts centered around QA Plans
- Evaluating the documentation created for a UTS Modernization project and adding relevant sections for QA.
- Understanding the AS-IS business platform and the processes that support the systems within the Client.
- Understanding the Functional and Technical Requirements for the project
- Supporting preparations for modernization Organizing and attending various Department meetings
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Outlook
- Ability to use MS Visio and Powerpoint
- Proficient in reading, writing, and proofreading
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity, team player, and customer-oriented mindset
- Understanding, knowledge and use of industry standard toolsets