- MICROSOFT 365
- SHAREPOINT ONLINE
Provide technical expertise for SharePoint and SharePoint Online support including solution architecture, migration strategy and support, governance development and enforcement, stakeholder outreach and education.
- Minimum 3 years technical project management experience
- Proven experience with Microsoft 365 including Teams
- Proven Experience with SharePoint Online (SPO)
- Experience authoring and enforcing governance associated with technical solutions
- Experience orchestrating and running technical solution and compliance audits
- Proven experience facilitating customer engagement sessions and managing stakeholder communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and document Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ability to communicate technical terms and concepts to less technical audience and adjust communication as needed for audience
- Presentation skills and experience briefing senior leaders, government stakeholders, and peers (MS PowerPoint required)
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
- Strong experience with SharePoint site and information architecture (preferably in SharePoint Online)
- Expertise in Knowledge Management (KM)
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- CompTIA Security + CE certification preferred upon hire and required within 90 days of employment
- Computing Environment (CE) Certification preferred upon hire and required within 6 months of employment
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications desired
- Experience performing SharePoint Site Collection Administration (SCA) duties
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our communities, families and employees. With employee health and safety as our top priority DSA is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace. DSA, will require all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated before their start date and show proof of vaccination on the first day of employment along with all I9 required forms. These forms are only to be provided via instruction from HR and with approval from DSA management for any access to customer facility.
Salary and Benefits include but not limited to:
- The hours for this role are Full-time, Regular - Start and End times are dependent on customer requirements
- Leave benefits include Paid holidays, Vacation, Sick and Bereavement
- Retirement benefits include 401K with 20% match to employee contribution, and Employee Stock Ownership Shares provided by DSA.
- Insurance benefits include customizable Medical, Dental, Health, Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance, Health savings, Vision and Domestic Partner Coverage
- Miscellaneous benefits include Tuition assistance and Technical 100% Paid Training and Family Tuition Assistance.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSAemployees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K.DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email or call 1-.
DSA recognizes that the global spread of COVID-19 is a challenging time for everyone. Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our workforce, guests and candidates, and we provide the necessary supplies to maintain safety in the work place. Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, our response time and scheduling of interviews may increase. DSA is looking to fill various positions despite the COVID-19 and are managing our workforce within the compliance of all state requirements.