This is Hasan Choudhary from ClifyX. I hope you are doing well!
ClifyX was formed in 1998 and since then has provided staffing solutions and services.
ClifyX Group is an award-winning IT consultancy formed in 1998. Our mission is to provide our clients with optimal technology solutions that are effective and within budgets.
We specialize in helping organizations review their strategic SOW projects and talent needs and implement high-value and cost-effective solutions to increase profitability and efficiency.
Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, and compliance aspects of Cyber Security development are among our consulting capabilities.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact, visa status, rate, and current location info to speed up the interview process.
Job Title: Hardware Project Manager
Location: Philadelphia, PA ( Hybrid onsite)
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
- Experience in hardware deployment and understand Lifecyle of hardware
- Experience in project management
- Need to have good communication skills and able to work with various stakeholders
- Should be detail orientated and able to track and report
- Should be good in MS Excel
- Exposure to Tubule is preferred but not mandatory
- Experience in VSG,VMTS preferred but not mandatory
- Work with deployment team and support the deployment of servers/network devices into the headend. Ensure that all activities related to server deployment will be implemented on time. Position requires to host meeting, share status reports and communication between divisions, vendors & engineering teams.
- Detail-oriented, responsible, and accountable to manage the workflows processes & procedures to ensure Hardware is deployed and turned up.
- Coordinates communication with all divisions and cross functional teams to ensure that HW is deployed on time and turned up.
- Responsible for managing life cycle of projects, including planning, execution, and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time
- Manages project status and information in the form of formal briefings, project update meetings, and written, electronic, and reports
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Must possess strong knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques
- Work as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding environment with focus on exceptionally high quality and customer experience standards
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Understanding of time tracking, communication tools (Slack\IM\Email) and workflow management tools
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Proficient at MS Office & Smartsheet
- Specific Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and Operational experience a plus
- Basic understanding of networking terminology, IP’ing and fiber terminology.
- Knowledge of Ethernet, Fiber technology, i.e., copper 1g and fiberoptic components and IP addresses and subnetting
- Basic knowledge of Lights Out technology & Tableau
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Hasan Choudhary (Executive Recruiter ).