***We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role***
A prestigious company is on the search for a Principal IT Analyst, Disaster Recovery. This position will focus on Disaster Recovery, ransomware recovery, KPIs monitoring, technical writing, and experience with tools such as SRM and/or Zerto. They will plan exercises and work across the IT enterprise in infrastructure and applications.
- Strong understanding of Ransomware recovery and architectural of Isolated Recovery Environments
- Subject matter expertise in IT Disaster Recovery with a minimum of 3 years of Disaster Recovery experience
- 7+ years of experience in an Information Technology discipline
- 5+ years of experience with developing / testing recovering strategies for cloud (IaaS / SaaS) based applications
- Working knowledge of recovery tools such as SRM and Zerto
- Strong project manager skills with 5+ years of hands on experience
- 5 + years of experience with automation and orchestration tools for recovering applications at alternate locations
- Experience developing business impact analysis documents
- Strategic mindset to lead recovery strategy planning efforts
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex integrated disaster recovery exercises
- Thorough knowledge of data management in order to assist in the preparation of recovery procedures
- Coordinates with various information technology and business groups to identify critical systems and dependencies, and the potential vulnerabilities and risks that could result in catastrophic impact.
- Coordinates and executes Ransomware Rebuild simulation tests, documents results recovery time capabilities, issues, and resolutions through post-testing analysis.
- Serves as tertiary back-up during tabletop exercises or actual catastrophic disaster recovery or business continuity events.
- Supports the execution of a specific IT process (i.e. Vendor Management, Asset Management, Telecommunications, Business Applications, Service Delivery, etc.) in response to business needs and requests.
- Define, track and monitor KPIs
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Collaborates with business and IT stakeholders to identify, analyze, understand and prioritize activities by business value and urgency.
- Develops consultative partnerships with internal teams and leaders to understand their strategic objectives, key performance indicators and reporting requirements.
- Establish and collect KPI to measure business value delivered by projects and solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience within the disaster recovery field
- 3+ years leading medium to complex multi-million-dollar systems development programs
- 3+ years of experience with Disaster Recovery Planning Software and tools
- Experience with Office 365, Teams and SharePoint