Meter to Cash Functional Design Lead for a 3month contract in New York, NY.
Onsite Mon-Thurs 2 weeks per month.
This role will be the primary functional lead performing an assessment of existing business goals, business processes, and system functionality to determine recommendations for increased efficiency and future-state use cases.
Mandatory experience needed:
- Meter to Cash (M2C/MtC)
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
- Meter Data Management System (MDMS)
- Validation, Estimation, and Editing (VEE)
- Mandatory experience with the following products: EnergyIP (or "EIP”) from Siemens and UtilityIQ (or "UIQ”) from Itron
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Design
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Requirement Design
- Workshop facilitation
- Verbal and written communication
- Road mapping
- Risk Identification and Management
Other: This is a key role, and will require the right blend of expertise and personality to be the fit we are looking for. Travel may be required up to 50% (2x/mo. for Mon-Thurs on-site), to work location (Manhattan, NYC, NY). Travel costs will be paid as incurred within defined policy guidelines.