Interpro has been in the IT consulting business since 1993. Our employees work at corporate and government client sites throughout the U.S., on a wide range of projects.
We are looking for a Sales/ Business Development Executive with the drive to help expand our customer base. This is an opportunity to learn about and grow a career in the fast growing IT industry. The job entails:
· Acquiring and managing new clients, candidate evaluation and the placement of IT professionals in contract positions with our clients.
· Responsibility for generating sales revenue from IT staffing services offered to clients and prospects throughout the US.
· Identifying opportunities and closing sales opportunities, while also focusing on the longer term by taking a consultative and value-added approach to relationships, as well as continual planned follow ups
· Keeping up with developments in technology and end-client businesses.
The successful candidate :
- Ability to identify new leads and opportunities, and then develop these into relationships over time.
- The ability to guide opportunities to completion through perseverance, communication and negotiating skills and a high sense of urgency.
- Strong customer service, sales and relationship building skills.
- Interest in developing experience and knowledge of the IT industry
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Interpro offers competitive salaries and benefits. We work hard to offer a responsive, friendly and supportive environment that encourages individual growth.