Our direct Healthcare Client in Newark, NJ has an immediate need for a Implementation / Integration Lead to help with the implementation of a newly developed product for a new customer.
The successful implementation / Integration Lead must have strong customer facing skills; Strong communication skills; strong technical skills to understand the big picture and drill down into the individual components of the implementation.
Implementation / Integration Lead
Location: Newark, NJ (Hybrid)
Duration: 6+ months contract to hire
Interview process: WebEx
Contract: Brian Anderson banderson @ contech-it .com
The successful implementation / Integration Lead must have experience in implementing or delivering a technical solution at an enterprise level and experience in working with and coordinating with multiple stake holders – business team; clients; 3rd party vendors and internal development teams to manage the scope and timeline in delivering the overall solution. Candidate must be able to work with all stakeholders to identify, communicate, manage and mitigate risks and issues. Role involves working with 3rd parties, client Technical and business resources and internal technical teams to ensure that the implementation is delivered on time and within the scope outlined by the business team, IT leadership and the client.
In addition, candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage a high level implementation plan for bringing on the clients, forecasting of hours, and coordination with EPMO for management.
- Manage detailed IT development and testing plan along with dependencies across teams.
- Ability to interact with business, clients, and other vendors to provide status, communicate issues; come up with recommended solutions and bring teams together to achieve the agreed upon scopes and goals.
- Manage and coordinate integrations, application enhancements and dependencies cross across the multi-system solution
- Knowledge and experience in the Health Insurance industry a plus – In particular, high level knowledge of claims and provider payment processing; understanding of eligibility and provider data
- Experience managing or implementing a data platform or data warehouse for an enterprise.
- Prior experience in delivering technical solutions using a System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is a must.
- Experience with Cloud technologies and implementations on the AWS platform is helpful and ETL
- This Individual should understand different interfaces and services in AWS as well as a working knowledge of AWS services used in developing data pipelines.
- knowledge of Jira and Agile development methods and concepts is preferred.
- Responsible for working with and coordinating with developers, architects, SQA and security in the client implementation and ensuring that these teams are communicating and coordinating with each other and the project managers to ensure accurate status, risks and dependencies are reported and escalated when needed.