- Lead ( reporting
- change management
- configuration management
- disaster recovery
- hybrid cloud
- software development
- technical issue
Our client, a software development firm, is seeking a highly talented expert level Infrastructure Lead (reporting directly into the Director of IT). This is a full-time, primarily remote position. You must be local to the New York City Metropolitan Area. There MAY be occasional travel and you must be readily available to come onsite as needed.
You will manage an infrastructure team to design and implement technologies for various platform solutions: on-prem, cloud, hybrid cloud. This role will develop and maintain technical issue logs to ensure accountability for resolution of key issues during the design, build and testing phases.
You will be leveraging existing infrastructure in order to implement cutting edge software projects to serve the firm's end clients. Additionally, this will require careful coordination and planning with clients such as clinics and cancer centers in order to make an impact on patient end populations.
This advisory role will have the ability to wear many hats and act in a variety of roles through working with different sets of infrastructure, virtualizing from the ground up, and being a hands on project leader.
This firm is advancing cancer treatment through pioneering software. They believe software has unlimited potential, and that it is now the driving force for innovation in oncology. Today, their solutions support thousands of clinics worldwide in the fight against cancer.
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of architecture standards methodology
- Manage activities during solution design and solution implementation to ensure safe and secure delivery of the firm's suite of products
- Review business context for solutions to overcome challenges while defining the vision and requirements for the solution
- Define the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options
- Design and develop multiple cloud environments to support various activities (training, testing, validation, etc)
- Manage the execution of engineered solutions
- Maintain SOPs and documentation
- Support engineering and configuration management teams to take the BOM through the lifecycle of preliminary, prototype, pre-production and production.
- Ensure the integrity, functionality and security of the company Infrastructure System.
- Train and develop the IT staff.
- Oversee all Network, Data & Applications activities in accordance with Security Best Practices.
- Responsible for configuring and maintaining Active Directory, AD GPOs, user accounts, Citrix based environments, SQL and all other relevant technologies
- Coordinate software releases, patching, and monitoring the production environment to ensure systems security and stability
- Design and Implementation a disaster recovery solution.
- Serve as an escalation resources to IT solutions support team, develop and maintain strategies for HIPAA Compliant solutions.
- Develop and maintain strategies for HIPAA Compliant solutions.
- Adhere to change management policies, standards and procedures