About Our Team
i4DM is a collective network of industry experts passionate about leveraging information technology to incite change and increase productivity – keeping our clients one step ahead. Aiming for excellence and delivering innovation, we go beyond the routine to create customized solutions that push the boundaries of what’s possible with IT.
Our agents of change are equipped with the necessary certifications, specialized skill sets, and contract vehicles needed to serve Federal agencies, education systems, major auto manufacturers, construction contractors, bio-tech firms, healthcare providers, and non-profit organizations – and the list is growing!
We are always looking for bright industry professionals ready to bring a fresh perspective to the work we do. Are you ready to discover a whole new meaning to information technology and accomplish missions that leave a lasting impact on the world around us?
About the Role
i4DM is seeking a C# .NET Developer with Dynamics 365 experience to join our fast-growing IT-project based consulting business. We need a team member who is ready to design, build, and implement innovative C#/.NET solutions within Dynamics 365 to support the missions of our customers. We have several large projects, some established, some just getting started, at the Department of Veterans Affairs and i4DM needs smart team members to help us deliver!
The successful candidate will be an inquisitive problem solver with the ability to quickly analyze the needs for specific projects and implement effective solutions with minimal direction. All projects require our team members to identify challenges and offer creative solutions. Join our development team and help us positively impact the lives of millions of Veterans through these innovative and user centric Dynamics solutions.
You will work and collaborate on a team of project managers, business analysts, developers/engineers, and QA staff within an Agile DevSecOps environment. As a crucial member of our team, you will also be expected to interface with client representatives. Our team member will:
- Analyze customer needs and develop overall design concept and objectives with an eye to performance, architecture, and security.
- Develop MS Dynamics 365 cloud solutions based on business requirements.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using C# .NET
- Test and deploy applications and systems including Dynamics 365 Plugins and Azure App Services
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug code
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and improve existing Dynamics 365 applications
- Monitor inbound data streams and respond to issues and interruptions
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Support junior developers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a software developer
- Minimum of three (3) years of on the job experience with C#
- Minimum of three (3) years of on the job experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience developing custom .NET components, including web services, workflows, and plugins
- Ability to troubleshoot Dynamics and .NET applications
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Ability to communicate complex concepts effectively
- Having some experience with Federal government agencies, specifically with VA, is preferred
- Minimum two (2) years of experience working in agile framework
- Military experienced candidates are encouraged
- Candidates will need to obtain Security Clearance of Public Trust once hired
- Work is full-time 100% remote
- On the job experience with maintaining and/or building APIs
- On the job experience with Azure Functions
- On the job experience with Azure App Services
- Experience with Dynamics Portals/ADX Studio
- Experience with healthcare-related Dynamics 365 solution development is a plus having some experience with Federal government agencies, specifically with VA