- SAP UI5
Job Title: SAP UI5 Developer
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
SAP UI5 Developer
- Need the technical help on the front end to develop applications.
- This is a brand-new project.
- Work with functional team members of the project to develop new Work Request System and Backlog Management tools as prioritized by the project team.
- Develop custom SAP UI5 applications for Work Request Management and Backlog Management using good application architecture and database design principles.
- Design, customize and implement CDS views, ODATA services and UI5 screens as per requirement.
- Assist client's team members in troubleshooting and analyzing issues in Work Request Management and Backlog Management applications.
- Adhere to client's Standards of development.
- Follow the client's change management process for application deployment.
- Provide training and knowledge transition of the Work Request System and Backlog Management tools to internal client's project team members.
- Required to be on-site first 2 weeks of project
- Required to be on-site at least 4 days per month after
- SAP UI5
- Fiori Environment
- 2021 environment
- Restful ABAP RAP
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 143506
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.