- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- k-NN (K-nearest neighbors)
- Naive Bayes
- SVM (Support vector machines)
- Decision Forests
- NLP (Natural Language Processing)
Formed in 2011, INADEV is focused on its founding principle to build innovative customer-centric solutions incredibly fast, secure, and at scale. We deliver world-class digital experiences to some of the largest federal agencies and commercial companies. Our technical expertise and innovations are comprised of codeless automation, identity intelligence, immersive technology, artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML), virtualization, and digital transformation.
We are currently looking for a data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Primary focus will be in Natural language processing (NLP), applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis and building high quality prediction systems.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be open to HYBRID schedule (2-3 days a week) in McLean, VA
- Ability to pass a 7 year background check and be able to obtain a US Public Trust
- Great communication skills
- Data-oriented personality
- Must have a Technical (or Mathematical/Statistical focused) Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of experience as a Data Scientist.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN (K-nearest neighbors), Naive Bayes, SVM (Support vector machines), Decision Forests, etc.
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing is a must
- Experience with common data science toolkits such as Pandas & Numpy
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL,
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Couchbase and SQL databases such as Postgres
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills using Python, scikit-learn library and other statistical analysis libraries/frameworks
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.