No sponsorship. No third-party/C2C candidates.
Lead Software Architect /Engineer, React / Angular, Node.js / Express.js[REMOTE in TEXAS only]
Salary: $00 DOE, Lead Only
Benefits: PTO, Equity, Paid Company Holidays
Our clients unique platform allows companies across all industries to successfully maintain control of their data while integrating with third-party providers and legacy systems. This nimble, privately-funded company simplifies connections between APIs and forms and continues to expand its open source offerings.
As the company's client list continues to expand, there's a growing need for high-level engineering talent. They need you, an experiencedLeadSoftware Architect / Engineer, to join the team and make an immediate impact.
Please note, this is a 100% REMOTE role, however, qualified candidates MUST live in the state of Texasto be eligible for consideration.
What you get to do:
- Take ownership of building out both the front-end and back-end of the platform using cutting-edge tools and popular frameworks
- Serve as the lead engineer, providing mentorship to associate-level engineers
- Utilize the established roadmap to develop fresh features and exciting new platform functionalities
- Collaborate directly with customers as needed to demo new features
- Efficiently and effectively debug the software without disabling other functionalities
- 5+ years of full-stack software development experience working with Node.js and/or Express on the back-end and Angularand/or React on the front-end
- Proven ability to lead and mentor associate-level software engineers
- 4+ years leading software engineers
- Previous experience with MongoDB and Docker
- Robust debugging skills
- Strong communication skills as you will be interfacing with other internal teams and customers regularly
Apply online today to learn more about this new opportunity!