- Program Manager
Title: Program Manager
Korn Ferry has partnered with a client on a search for a Program Manager within Cybersecurity.
The Program Manager role is a creative problem solver with a passion for cyber security. In this role the Program Manager will partner with Cybersecurity, Operations, and Information Technology to help protect research by maintaining compliance on all security research projects. The Program Manager will be responsible for building and executing the Security Program. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. In addition, this role will support departments and staff in compliance research and research proposal development for funding complex, multidisciplinary proposals.
- Oversee all Security Program activities for Research Projects. Collaborating with key stakeholders to determine relevant in-scope controls, to identifying significant changes that warrant special handling, to following significant change processes.
- Work toward process improvement and enhance capability maturity, performing redesign and developing plans, requirements, and compliance specifications for automation.
- Develop and maintain the calendar of compliance requirements for assigned identified control owners.
- Collaborate with a range of stakeholders from individual contributors to senior leadership to external parties including Gov/Agency Partners and/or Third-Party Security Assessors.
- Drive activities related to the remediation of Requirements Gaps, technical security, and compliance risks with cross-functional teams, including, but not limited to, engaging third party services, leading meetings, assigning, and tracking work items, producing reports, and escalating risks and issues.
- Financial management of the program to ensure maximization of investments to ensure security while increasing support for research activities.
- 7+ years of related work experience in Information Security or relevant Compliance roles supporting sensitive Federal Research Projects (e.g., DFARS/CUI) and/or Cybersecurity Projects.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of Federal Regulations for Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification 2.0 Requirements
- Knowledge of NIST 800-171 Security Requirements
- IT security knowledge is a plus, however not required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Security, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Professional certifications in Information Security, Cloud Security, or Systems Audit/Assessment (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CCSK) preferred.
About Korn Ferry
Korn Ferry unleashes potential in people, teams, and organizations. We work with our clients to design optimal organization structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people and advise them on how to reward and motivate their workforce while developing professionals as they navigate and advance their careers. To learn more, please visit Korn Ferry at ;/span>