HTC Global Services wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At HTC Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
- Experience implementing multi-tier Suppliers Collaboration Platforms like One Network, Blue Yonder, E2Open, and Resilinc and integrating other tools in an enterprise setting.
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns, and best-practices to build robust and performing coordinated systems.
- Interpret the requirements for the different Supply Chain business areas and support the implementation of the digital transformation solutions.
- Set the technical direction and implementation strategy with an end-to-end view, to deliver a Collaboration Platform.
- Function as a senior techno functional lead in the creation and implementation of supplier collaboration platform.
- Experience in IT capabilities for other Supply Chain functional areas. e.g. Warehousing/ Logistics, Order-to-Cash, and Procurement.
- Knowledge of Enterprise architecture and Cloud reference architecture concepts.
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. HTC Global Services is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At HTC Global Services, our differences are embraced and celebrated. HTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
HTC is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans.
About HTC Global Services
Shaping careers since 1990 - our long tenured employees are a testimony of the work culture. Join our global employee base of 12,000 and help us bring human expertise to tech in order to deliver purposeful solutions that amplify value.