Product ManagementProduct ManagerProduct OwnerAgileDevice ConnectivityMedical DevicesRules Engines
Our client is hiring for an experienced Technical Product Manager to join their company. This is a permanent position with a small but established technology company, and would be partially remote (50% remote 50% on-site).
- Accountable for managing the Device Connectivity Product and the Rules Engine to successfully meet assigned OKRs.
- Manage the product backlog, providing Engineering prioritized list of epics and stories to deliver desired Product Outcomes.
- Own the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas. Determine which ideas should be promoted into features to help achieve assigned OKRs.
- Accountable for planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including:
o Gathering and prioritizing product requirements
o Defining the product vision and roadmap
o Coordinating with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and business teams to ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on product positioning, messaging, and release planning.
- Perform product demos to customers and internal stakeholders.
Interested in learning more? If so, APPLY NOW!
- 3 years experience as a Product Manager
- Self-motivated problem solver ready to roll up one s sleeves to get the job done.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching clinical products.
- 2+ years of experience in Health IT market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 25%
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Experience supporting acute-care clinical applications or working directly in the medical field as a healthcare professional (i.e. caregiver, nurse, etc)
- Bachelor s degree in related field
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please click the Apply Now button to apply for the job.
We will review your resume and call if you are qualified.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Job ID 4777DI-3711