Summit Technologies, Inc. (domicile / home state of Connecticut) has an immediate available position and seeking a Modern SharePoint/O365 Developer for the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC). The location of this position is based at Fort Leavenworth, KS, with hybrid on-site/remote work. In this position you will design, develop, configure and migrate SharePoint in support of the U.S. Army TRADOC Program. This is a government contract and requires U.S. Citizenship with an active Secret clearance to start. Summit will sponsor for a clearance.
- Assisting with migration from SP 2013/O365 to SharePoint Online.
- Distributing solutions documents for SharePoint features/services.
- Monitoring Mission Command Center of Excellence (MCCoE) public websites, portals, online communities, web-based collaboration platforms.
- Ensuring MCCoE Microsoft SharePoint and SMS capabilities are operational continuously monitored/tested daily and adjustments are completed.
- Implementing MCCoE adaptations/applications of TRADOC approved contract AMP, TMP, CAP, and related KPPM contract project management documents.
- Knowledge/Performance/Data/Content Management, Process Improvement, Business Intelligence and Transformation plans.
- Applying, maintaining and updating MCCoE KPPM training, education and professional development materials and related products monthly providing performance support to MCCoE users, staff, and organizations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with SharePoint, preferably 2 years with modern SharePoint Power Apps in a 365/Online environment.
- Experience with One Drive and Teams
- Experience with Security & Permissions: MS 365 groups, Distribution groups, Security groups, Mail-enabled security groups (MESG), Shared mailboxes, Dynamic distribution groups
- Hands on experience in SharePoint migrations strongly preferred.
- Experience with the Agile development methodology.
- PowerApps, Power Automate/Flow, Power BI, Metalogix, SharePoint (O365).
- Experience within a cloud-based environment.
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience with MS Teams.
- Experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience with WordPress, MilSuite, AKO, Collaboration Services and webpage development is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent work experience may be substituted)
Clearance Requirement: Secret Clearance. Summit will sponsor clearance if needed.
Location: Fort Leavenworth, KS
Compensation & Benefits: There will be competitive salary offer.
Benefits: Summit Technologies offers a variety of benefits, including, medical, dental, short- and long-term disability insurances; 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays and time off.
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best matching prospects and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.