- Program Manager
- Large Programs
- communications skills
The Program Manager will be responsible for building a comprehensive program roadmap and integrating cross-functional business and technology activities.
This resource will serve in the role of Program Manager within the Enterprise Project Office (EPO). Resource will be assigned to program management responsibilities for multiple initiatives under a high visibility program; she/he will report to the Sales and Marketing Portfolio Manager
The Program Manager would be responsible for reporting on the progress and health of a high-visibility program, key to the organization’s strategy. The Program Manager must be an effective servant leader, with exceptional communication and influencing skills.
Typical Activities for the Program Manager include:
- Support go-to-market plan for multiple high visibility initiatives under one of our flanker brands
- Establish & Maintain program delivery roadmaps
- Identify & Manage program issues & risks
- Alignment of quarterly program sprint plans to support the macro roadmap.
- Weekly program-level status reporting
- Host/Facilitate monthly Executive and Program Steering Committee meetings
- Monitoring of financials to stay within the annual budget
- Establishing and maintaining engagement with senior-level program stakeholders
- Integration of OCM activities into overall program delivery plans
Desired Skillset & Experience
- 8-10 years experience in leadership/management role
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in managing large/complex programs with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional in the core competencies of Organizing, Planning, Estimating, Monitoring, and Closure of large cross-functional programs, with Agile and Non-Agile delivery models.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; Brings significant experiences and learnings to the role to help lead teams around predictable pitfalls.
- Effectively sets the strategic and tactical direction for the program.
- Strong team building and communications skills.