- . NET Core
- ASP . NET
- Azure DevOps
- C #
- Computer Science
- NET Core
The Lead Dotnet Developer will:
- Design and implement complex software solutions using Microsoft technologies.
- Lead the development team in creating high-quality applications
- Collaborate with other architects and developers to ensure that software solutions are properly aligned with business objectives
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in the .NET ecosystem
What we expect:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in software development with a focus on .NET technologies
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core, C#, [ASP.NET](, and SQL Server .
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing complex software solutions
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with microservices architecture and containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Agile and DevOps methodologies.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert or Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert