- Agile Coach/Scrum Master
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 9 months contract
5-8 Years’ Experience
- Proven experience as Agile Coach/Scrum Master/Kanba11 practitioner
- Proven experience transforming teams to Agile /Scrum from waterfall or other methodologies.
- Hands on experience on Agile practices, Scrum process, Kanban, etc. as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master
- Proven experience applying Agile approach to data warehousing/ data integration and business intelligence projects
- Good understanding of end to end life cycle of ETL projects
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Data Analysis
- Proven leadership experience in IT delivery, building and sustaining high performing teams.
- Able to provide need-based coaching to team members to be agile and support agile delivery.
- Excellent communication and Partnership skills
- Recent Scrum Master, Scrum Coach and Product Owner certifications -required
- Professional, Academy for Healthcare Management (PAHM®) or Fellow, Academy for Healthcare Management (FAHM) certifications – OPTIONAL
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of Healthcare business and data domain
- Prior experience running Data Integration/ETL scrum teams
- Facilitate Sprint estimation, Sprint planning meetings to identify product backlog items to be worked in a sprint and to estimate level of effort of development activities.
- Lead daily standup meetings, track progress by keeping the sprint backlog up-to-date, and help to remove impediments
- Conduct an end of sprint review meetings where sprint products are demonstrated to stakeholders.
- Conduct Sprint grooming, provide progress reports including but not limited to meta scrum report.