Job Title: Project Manager- Marketing & Event Management | Redmond, WA | Remote role
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Project Manager- Marketing & Event Management | Redmond, WA | Remote role
Years of Experience Required: 3-5 years minimum.
- Event management and/or Marketing experience | 3-5 Years
- Excel experience |3-5 Years of Experience
- Previous PM experience | 3-5 Years of Experience
This role supports the Americas region Event Experiences team as the Project Manager for all 1st Party Events in English for the US, Canada and English-Speaking Caribbean markets and will be responsible for:
- Execution Processes in Event Systems - EMC, Campaign Desk, MaSH, Calendars, MPT, Web Updates, Localization Requests
- Coordination with Azure BG's workshop and hack field request processes
- Digital Event Production Studio scheduling and speaker prep using AirTable, MASV and Outlook
- xKit, Device Bar and Event Device Kit coordination with MaaS and Arvato
- On site run of show staff prep
- Workback schedule discipline and standard workflow comms for all EN-US events
Must be fluent in English
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 163126
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.