- Project Manager
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: San Ramon, CA (85% Remote and 15% Onsite)
Duration: 12+ Months
Client: Direct Client
Rate: $60 – 70/hr. on W2 (No C2C)
- 7+ Years of management experience
- PMP Certification
- Expert understanding of project management principles and methodologies
- Fully competent in applying project management principles and methodologies
- Previous experience managing projects that delivers Information Technology infrastructure including computing, telecommunications, networking, data center, security, voice, and data communications.
- Resource planning, scheduling and tracking skills
- Ability to function and manage in a matrixed environment
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and collaboration skills
- Cost management and tracking expertise
- Team player
- Organized and analytical.
- Experienced in problem-solving.
Required functional experience:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel and Word
- Required education and certifications
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from PMI.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.