- or Java
Position: Backend Developer Location: Houston, TX Fulltime
The Back End Software Engineer is responsible for developing web applications using third-party and in-house frameworks. The Back End Software Engineer uses shared components and develops back-end services or front-end web interfaces.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Work with subject matter experts to clarify requirements.
• Turn requirements and user stories into functionality.
• Develop server-side services to be elastically scalable and secure by design. Services should be backward and forward-compatible to ease deployment.
• Develop web front end to be usable on multiple form factors.
• Ensure the solution is deployable, operable, and secure by default.
• Apply usability procedures and principles as defined at the project or Product Line level or through customer input
• Strong working experience in Angular, Golang, C#, .net, or Java
• Knowledge of containerization technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience with building cloud-based solutions (Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform)
• Bachelor's (or equivalent industrial experiences) / Master’s / Ph.D. degree in science or engineering with software experience or education
• Minimum 5 years of direct experience (BA Degree), or 3 years of direct experience (MA Degree)"