Job Title: AWS Lead
Duration: 10+ Months
Perficient is looking for an experienced AWS Lead
- 6 years of hand-on experience on big data projects.
- Experience in dealing with structured, semi-structured and unstructured data in batch and real-time environments.
- 2 years of experience in AWS Cloud including RDS, and Glue.
- Experience with Apache Airflow , open-source workflow management platform.
- Good experience on Spark, distributed processing, Spark structured streaming, implementing batch and streaming data interfaces.
- Strong programming experience on Python with specific application on Data processing use cases.
- Strong experience working with loading, extracting data from Glue, SQL, DDL, DML commands.
- Data streaming and developing data pipelines driven by events/queues a plus
- Database experience including NoSQL databases like MongoDb, Cassandra etc. a plus
- Familiarity with DevOps and CI/CD as well as Agile tools and processes including Git, Jenkins, Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling and Modeling of Unstructured Data a plus
- Good experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments
- Experience in preparing test scripts and test cases to validate data and maintaining data quality
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or equal related experience
- Certification in AWS preferred
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
FOLLOW HALCYON: LinkedIn |www.halcyonit.com
Delivering the very best in IT talent and consulting for private, public and federal sector clients since 1992.