SOCSECURITY OPERATIONSINFORMATION SECURITYCYBER SECURITYSIEMSYSLOGSPLUNKMONITORINGMONITORBASHPERLPYTHONPOWERSHELLSCRIPTINGSCRIPTSCRIPTS
KAYGEN is an emerging leader in providing top talent for technology based staffing services. We specialize in providing high-volume contingent staffing, direct hire staffing and project based solutions to companies worldwide ranging from startups to Fortune 500 and Managed Service Providers (MSP) across a wide variety of industries
At KAYGEN, we are always looking for dynamic, talented and experienced individuals. We invite you to join our team of talented IT professionals, consulting at client locations across the globe. Our culture is team-orientated; we strive to stand by our core values of respect, honesty and integrity. Our team of experienced staffing experts will work with you to find you the best opportunity. For more information please visit us at aygen.com
- Perform real-time monitoring of internal and information technology security equipment (IDS, IPS, HID, firewalls, SYSLOG) and systems to determine operational status and performance making use of various Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) systems and other related security management/console applications, such as network traffic and data analytics.
- Conduct proactive monitoring, Investigate, document, and report on any information security (InfoSec) issues as well as emerging trends.
- Analysis and response to previously unknown hardware and software vulnerabilities. Preparing disaster recovery plans, Implement and Manage Security Tools and Reduce Downtime and Ensure Business Continuity
- Investigate Suspicious Activities and Prevent Them and Providing Security Services to the Organization as a Whole
- Analyze security event data from the network (IDS, SIEM) an Perform risk analysis and security operations to find any vulnerability that can have an impact on the company and Create reports that will allow experts to make changes in the security policies as per the needs of the organization
- Perform SIEM health checks, performance and availability monitoring based on email alerts notifications and Leverage customer SIEM console (Splunk ES) to perform SIEM monitoring and investigation of actionable alerts
- Should have at least 5 years of experience working in a Security Operations environment
- Knowledge of SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and Computer/host and network forensics and penetration testing skills.
- Working knowledge of well-known networking protocols, services, and operating systems to include but not limited to TCP/IP, LDAP, Radius, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SSH, SFTP, SMTP, PPTP, PPP, SMB, SNMP, RIP, Windows, and Linux).
- Hand-on experience managing IP Networks, Intrusion Detection Sensors (host and network), Intrusion Prevention Systems, firewalls, Host-Based Security System (HBSS) based on McAfee, and DISA's DISA Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) based on Tenable vulnerability scanner.
- Skilled working with Wireshark and Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Experience scripting in Linux BASH/command line, and Python or PERL and writing and executing Microsoft PowerShell
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Works well in a team environment and independently and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with a customer service mindset.
At KAYGEN, we are always looking for dynamic, talented and experienced individuals. We invite you to join our team of talented IT professionals, consulting at client locations across the globe. Our culture is team-orientated; we strive to stand by our core values of respect, honesty and integrity. Our team of experienced staffing experts will work with you to find you the best opportunity. For more information please visit us at aygen.com Best Regards,
Aftab Pathan - Associate Delivery Manager
Email: | 100 Spectrum Center Drive Suite 890, Irvine, CA 92618
Office: ext 207 I Cell: