No Consulting firms.
No sponsorship available.
C# Senior Programmer Analyst $150K + bonus (Web or WinForms)
Seeking skilled and detail-oriented .Net Developers to develop customized web-based intranet or desktop, WinForms applications.
- Produce high quality code and deliver on schedule.
- Work with Project Management to review requirements, scope and timing.
- Conduct and participate in design and code reviews.
- Enhance platform and integration technologies.
- Contribute to product development team.
- Experience utilizing C# for Web, ASP.Net or desktop WinForms.
- Experience with SQL Server Database Design and development including optimization of queries, creating tables, views, stored procedures, and functions.
- SQL Server script generation and management, as well as advanced database management and design. Storing, retrieving and manipulating data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, XHTML, HTML5, XML, Java Script for web-based position.
- Strong working knowledge of IIS - installation and configuration.
- Working knowledge of Web Services.
- Strong organizational skills and strong work ethic are absolutely necessary.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience with high-level data warehousing is highly desired.
- Graphic optimization and interactive multimedia development experience with Macromedia Flash (Action Script), Shockwave Director (Lingo), Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Premiere and/or After-Effects.
- Working knowledge of ASP .Net MVC, WCF or WPF a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on motivational skills, enthusiasm, and positive attitude.
- Highly self-motivated and directed. Able to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Company offers generous salary, bonus and 100% company pain medical, dental and vision insurance.