- Oracle Database
Oracle Database Administrator Onsite Day 1 - Charlotte, NC 11+ Years of Experience
What are the top 3 skills required for this role?
1. Oracle Database Administration
2. Good knowledge of Golden Gate/Shareplex replication
3. Experience in AWS, RDS and Aurora
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
Minimum 10 Years of experience as a Oracle database engineer/DBA
- Very thorough and clear understanding of Oracle Database Architecture - including the latest version or Oracle.
Experience in AWS, RDS and Aurora
- Extensive knowledge and solid troubleshooting experience in the following areas
RAC, ASM, Exadata, Performance tuning, Data Guard (Physical and Logical), DG Broker
- Experience in handling complex database recovery scenarios
- Experience in troubleshooting various installation and patching issues
-Experience in Oracle engineered systems like Exadata, Exalogic,ZDLRA
- Experience in Golden Gate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure - quick thinking and remaining calm during stressful situations.
- Willingness to work in shifts and on weekends .
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical issues.
- Appetite to learn new technologies and constantly improve technical skills.
-Perform day to day Oracle administration tasks and perform troubleshooting on the databases
-Good knowledge of Oracle architecture.
-Database administration tasks include ensuring database availability, monitoring, maintenance and operations
-Flexible for Prod Operations 24*7 Support- Multiple DB Technologies
-Good knowledge on Frontline Support, CMD Engagement, System Availability, System Metrics Analysis, Alert Monitoring, Issue Detection and Triage
-Fixing Issues and finding RCA
-DB Alerts and Dashboards Monitoring and Alerts reduction.
-Good knowledge of Golden Gate/Shareplex replication.
-Should be good in documenting the issues.
-Working Knowledge in AWS/Cloud environments.
-Designing, developing and maintaining applications and databases by evaluating client needs, analyzing requirements and developing software systems.
-Experience in debugging and optimization.
-Good communication, documentation and presentation skills.