Job Title: Salesforce Architect
Location: Remote / Fulltime
Contract Type: Contract - 12+ months
A Technical Architect (TA) designs the key technical components of the solution and helps direct Appirio technical resources to develop and deliver the project deliverables. The TA reduces the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives. Additionally, the TA often conducts design/code reviews during major project milestones.
Education and Required Experience:
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, and/or a related field plus five years of experience with Salesforce development or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10-15+ years project experience in a hands-on technical leadership position.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce in a development or configuration capacity, 8+ years of experience highly preferred.
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud), multiple certifications highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Visualforce.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns.
- Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management.
- Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce, and other custom solutions.
- Ability to guide customer towards creative uses of standard cloud software functionality to meet business requirements instead of simply relying on custom code solutions
- Functioning as leader within the organization and industry. Examples may include subject matter expert, Community leader, Silver Lining lead, speaker at industry events.
- Participates actively in Discussions, building a reputation as a go-to resource for the toughest problems. Contributes to the Asset Libraries, Cloud Management Center, sponsors new employees, and presents Cool Code at Lunch and/or Continuing Ed sessions.
- Demonstrate knowledge to design and build high-performance technical solutions on the Salesforce platform.