- Charles Proxy
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer sciences, software engineering, electrical engineer or equivalent
• Exp Range 5-10 years of Quality engineering experience
• Experience in software testing and analysis
• Experience with Android systems (ADB) and Android Architecture
• Experience of Manual testing in mobile domain.
• Knowledge of Linux command and good exposure of Ubuntu and QNX OS
• Experience of API Testing
• Experience of debugging tools like Charles, postman.
• Knowledge of Audio/Video Streaming is preferred.
• Experience of Jama, JIRA and Testlink tools.
• Exposure of web service testing skill.
• Good public speaking and presentation skills.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
• Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.