- Java/AWS Backend Developer
Please Contact: To discuss this amazing opportunity, reach out to our Talent Acquisition Specialist Monu Karwasara at email address can be reached on # .
We have Contract role for Java/AWS Backend Developer for our client Dallas, TX. Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
Java/AWS Backend Developer- Dallas, TX
Location : Dallas, TX (Mostly remote, but client MAY ask for travel. If that occurs, it will be reimbursed.)
Project Duration : 5+ Months of contract
- Process Flows
- Mentor and Knowledge transfer to client project team members
- Participate as primary, co and/or contributing author on any and all project deliverables associated with their assigned areas of responsibility
- Participate in data conversion and data maintenance
- Provide best practice and industry specific solutions
- Advise on and provide alternative (out of the box) solutions
- Provide thought leadership as well as hands on technical configuration/development as needed.
- Participate as a team member of the functional team
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Extensive experience leveraging AWS to deploy highly reliable and scalable cloud applications
- Mandatory experience with Spring Boot Micro services
- Expert at working with service-based application architectures and familiar with various API protocols (e.g., GraphQL, gRPC)
- Design and implement Kubernetes workload Infrastructure components and cloud-native applications
- GitHub presence with contribution and/or collaboration with open-source communities
- Working knowledge of AWS IoT stacks
- Experience working in large, multi-faceted, and matrix organizations
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Demonstrated ability in building cloud-native and 12-factor full-stack applications using container technologies
- Strong experience in writing functional and maintainable code
To discuss this amazing opportunity, reach out to our Talent Acquisition Specialist Monu Karwasara at email address can be reached on # .