- . NET
- C +
- C #
- C + +
- backend development
- computer science
- software design
- software development
Junior C/C++ Backend Developer
Our client is a Camarillo based manufacturing firm that is looking for a Junior C/C++ backend developer who want to learn and grow their career here in Ventura County.
You will be updating and maintain backend and firmware code already developed for our client’s products. No experience in embedded coding is necessary but you should have recent backend development in C/C++
This is a Direct Hire position with a target salary of $80k - $100k plus 401k w/ matching, vacation, health and life. This is an onsite (NOT REMOTE) position. Will consider H-1b visa candidates.
- Participate in the design and development of real-time software applications (C++), Windows desktop applications (C# / C++) and FPGA/CPLD design (VHDL, Quicklogic)
- Evaluate operational feasibility and complexity by analyzing customer requirements, problem definitions and proposing solutions
- Participate in the complete development lifecycle, from the requirement analysis, architecture, design, implementation, testing and deployment
- Provide technical support and training to our customers
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- 3+ years of professional software development experience (must have recent work in C# and C++
- Proficiency in C# and C++ for real-time embedded application development as well as desktop applications development (Windows/Win32), using .NET Framework (C#) and MFC (C++)
- Knowledge of application architecture and software design principles and best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, unit testing, source control, automated builds
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to handle multiple issues concurrently
- Good communication and pedagogical skills for support and training
- Knowledge of analog measurement techniques
- FPGA/CPLD programming (VHDL, Quicklogic)
- Low level device drivers programming
For consideration, please apply online at or schedule and appointment by calling . No fee to find you a job.
Impacting people. One job at a time.
Express Employment Professionals Torrance is your local resource for your employment search. We offer a variety of positions including Industrial, Manufacturing, Clerical and Administrative. Our positions vary from temporary, long term, and evaluation hire. We look forward to matching you to a position that fits your experience and thank you for your interest in Express Employment Professionals Torrance.
Express Employment Professionals * 22939 Hawthorne Blvd. Ste 104 * Torrance, CA 90505 * *
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance