- Business intelligence
- Apache Spark
- Network security
- Snow flake schema
- Continuous integration
Mando Technologies is specializes in helping organizations make the most of their information assets. From acquiring, organizing, analyzing, and delivering data to closing the loop by integrating intelligence into the operations of the enterprise, Mando Technologies covers the full spectrum of Business Intelligence.
- Our data engineers are powering the capability to make decisions using data to improve operations and our customer and employee experience.
- This role is a part of the Data Engineering and Analytics team with our Client Technology group. You'll bring your data engineering, collaboration and analytics skills to help cultivate a data driven culture by designing and delivering analytics solutions and making data analytics easier and more effective.
- Be a part of the data privacy and governance team. Work closely with data privacy office, data application teams and product owners to design, implement and support data privacy, governance and analytics solutions that provide insights to make better decisions.
- Implement data privacy and data engineering solutions using Azure products and services: (Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Event Hub, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Databricks, etc.) and traditional data warehouse tools.
- Perform multiple aspects involved in the development lifecycle - design, cloud engineering (Infrastructure, network, security, and administration)Provide technical leadership and collaborate within a team environment as well as work independently.
- Implement batch and streaming data pipelines using cloud technologies.
- Leads development of coding standards, best practices and privacy and security guidelines.
- Mentors' others on technical and domain skills to create multi-functional teams.
- Develop and support data privacy and governance related frameworks and help other team implement them for compliance
- Experience working in an Agile environment and with Agile teams
- Minimum Qualifications- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology or related technical discipline
- 6 years software solution development using agile, DevOps, operating in a product model that includes designing, developing, and implementing large-scale applications or data engineering solutions
- 7 years data analytics experience using SQL
- 4 years of cloud development and Data lake experience (prefer Microsoft Azure) including Azure EventHub, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure DevOps, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure Power Apps and Power BI
- Programming/Scripting: Python, Spark, Unix, SQL, APIs, Java
- Data Platforms: Teradata, Cassandra, MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server, ADLS, Snowflake
- Azure Cloud Technologies: Azure Databricks, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure Power Apps and Azure Functions
- CI/CD: GitHub, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Terraform
- BI Analytics Tool Stack - Cognos, Tableau, Power BI, and Grafana
- Tools: DataStage, Informatica EDC/Axon, BigID