- fis quantum
Quantum Treasury Functional System Analyst with SWIFT-ISO20022
Anywhere in the US - Later in Scottsdale, AZ or Austin, TX / REMOTE
Duration- 12+ months
- Experience with full implementation lifecycle including requirements gathering, design, build, testing, cutover and go-live.
- Experience and understanding on T2 migration and Looking for SEPA experience along with SWIFT ISO20022 standard file formats (camt.053/54, Pacs.004, Pacs.008/009, camt.050, camt.056).
- Expertise in FIS Quantum treasury management solution.
- Heavy experience in T2/Target2 platforms, SEPA payments, SEPA instant payments, customer payments.
- Experience with FBO vs Corp Treasury related implementations.
- Ability to conduct a thorough impact assessment on the feasibility of existing systems to consume the new XML files and develop a future-proof strategies rather than the immediate business case.
- Expertise in BAI2 formats, MT940/942/101 formats, CAMT, ISO (pacs004/008/009/010) SWIFT Standards, EDI, SWIFT Service Bureau process automation and SWIFT Alliance Gateway.
- Expertise in bank connectivity over SWIFT and bank relationship management.
- Experience testing with banks, central banks and treasury platforms.
- Hands-on experience in SAP Treasury is good to have.
Must Have Skills –
- FIS Quantum Experience
- Experience in SWIFT ISO20022 standard file formats (camt.053/54, Pacs.004, Pacs.008/009, camt.050, camt.056).