- "System Analyst"; Java 8.0; J2EE (Servlets
- JPA/Hibernate); XML
- HTML5; CSS; API
- Webservice; JSF
- Spring; JBOSS EAP 7.0; Oracle 12c; MS SQL Server
Please DO NOT Apply unless YOU:
1) can work 100% on-site from day one & have all the Required skill set and have worked as a "System Analyst (J2EE/Servlets/JSP/EJB/JPA/Hibernate/JSF/Struts/Spring)" in a large & Complex IT Environment.
2) can meet the min required experience as defined under the MANDATORY Skill.
3) can provide at least 3 verifiable experience from completed and/or substantially completed jobs that closely match this request + fill out a skill Matrix
4) Can go through a Full background investigations (including finger printing, credit check and drug screen) by the client once selected. You would also need to fill out some pages of paperwork from the client to start the background check process which typically takes 4+ weeks. Your Status WILL ALSO BE VERIFIED USING E-VERIFY SYSTEM.
5) have a Competitive Rate
6) Can come for a Mandatory F-2-F interview at your own cost once position is confirmed and the background check has been initiated
7) Can sign a certification form verifying All the experience in your resume
9) will be available in May/June 2023 timeframe as the background check after a successful interview takes a minimum of 4+ weeks.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. NOTE: GIS will utilize the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all persons employed during the term of the Contract Note to Consulting Companies : ANY CONSULTANT’S RESUME YOU SEND ME “MUST” BE ON YOUR COMPANY’S PAYROLL, NO H1-VISA TRANSFER, NO PRO-MARKETING, NO SISTER COMPANY RESUMES. The resume should have the DIRECT contact info and email of the candidate otherwise the candidate will NOT be considered.
ALL H1 candidates including those onWOULD need to provide I-797 (no exceptions).
each staff member assigned to this project must have a background screening that is equivalent to a Level Two (2) screening standard.
This is a fixed fee/hourly based project which is inclusive of travel, lodging, per diem expenses and all other costs associated with the completion of the associated tasks.
In the event an interview is requested, in-person interviews will be conducted at Tallahassee, Florida. At the discretion of the manager, interviews may be conducted remotely via Microsoft Teams. A phone interview may also be requested as a first step.
Telecommuting: Telecommuting is not an option for this position. This is NOT a remote position.
Description of Major Duties & Deliverables
CLIENT requires the services of one Systems Analyst for Business Systems Engineering software development and maintenance initiatives. The Systems Analyst will work under the direction of a CLIENT supervisor to achieve the goals and objectives requiring these skills:
• Technical knowledge and experience programming in J2EE/JAVA, JBoss application server, JSF, SQL Server stored procedures, and Oracle database environments.
• System development life cycle expertise understanding business, business insights and have a broad understanding of multiple business areas
• Performing technical research and make recommendations related to current industry trends, emerging technologies, systems integration, and configuration for meeting the functional and nonfunctional requirements
• Stakeholder management with project sponsors, business and IT project managers, technical architects, development and validation teams, implementation analysts, subject matter experts, IT Senior leadership and project management offices in order to address various issues, resolve queries, communicate project status, milestones, delays, challenges, risks and risk mitigation plans
Systems Analyst responsibilities include, but may not limited to the following:
• Gather and analyze business requirements and prepare functional requirements, design documentation, technical specification documents to develop CLIENT Information Systems
• Provide structured, detailed analysis of business processes
• Function as a technical consultant or researcher
• Perform technical research and evaluation of technologies, tools, databases, methods, etc.
• Analyze detailed requirements and documentation
• Program and implement efficient solutions for business requirements
• Contribute to project planning, organization, implementation
• Contribute to activity definition, activity sequencing, activity resource estimating, activity duration estimating, WBS development
• Contribute to risk identification, tracking, analysis
• Contribute to issue management and tracking
• Effective communications management
• Effective communication among project stakeholders
• Coordinate activities with CLIENT staff required to support the project
• Aid CLIENT staff in the preparation of procurement documents, evaluation of proposals and contract negotiations
• Provide weekly status reports to the project manager
Mandatory Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a systems analyst on successful, enterprise level information technology projects
• Work independently or cooperatively with other software developers
• Model and apply software engineering methods and techniques to the design, definition, development, evaluation, integration, and/or support of IT solutions
• Perform analysis and troubleshooting of system defects and issues
• Experience with business analysis to gather and document requirements
• Experience creating test plans, test cases, and performance testing
• Ability to code according to specifications with minimal defects
• Use defined procedures to configure, test and debug software
• Assist with technology solution architecture design and installation
• Experience in programming to adhere to ADA compliance in web applications
• Experience in delivering projects in the agreed upon schedule, to the correct technical specifications, and within the approved budget
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience developing with:
o JBoss EAP 7.0 and higher
o Java 8.0 and higher
o J2EE (JSP, EJB, JPA/Hibernate)
o Java Frameworks like JSF
o Oracle 12c and higher
o SQL stored procedures, triggers, views, etc.
o XML, XHTML, HTML5
o JSON file format
o API’s and Web Services
Preferred Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience
• JOSSO 1.8.5 SMTP
• Unix-basic scripting and commands
• NEIM standard
• Address Standardization Tools
• Jasper Reports
The Systems Analyst will report to the designated CLIENT supervisor. The Systems Analyst is expected to perform the tasks and specific assignments given by the CLIENT supervisor.
Note : These are Full Time ON-SITE Contract Position with NO remote options allowed.
**When responding please do tell us your All-inclusive compensation requirements ***.
POSITION STARTS : May/June 2023
# of Positions : 1
No phone calls please.
Local Citizens are encouraged to Apply
No relocation assistance provided.
ONLY Candidates with an exact match will be contacted
Candidates should be authorized to work in the US.