- Office 365
- Document Management Systems
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Word
Please send your resume in WORD format should you be interested in the following Systems Engineer position located near Dallas, TX. This is a full-time role with a salary range of $110K - $127K and great benefits. If you are not interested in this position, please pass onto colleagues/associates as we do offer referral fees should they be hired.
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Work Environment: 1-2 days per week WFH
Location: Dallas, TX
Salary: $110K - $127K (exempt)
3rd Party C2C/Transfer: No
Referral Fee: $500 - Refer qualified colleague, friends, or family.
Bachelor’s degree required: Yes
Covid Vaccination Required: No
Please reply with an updated resume in Microsoft Word format
The Systems Engineer, under the guidance of the Director of IT Infrastructure, provides on-going technical support and daily maintenance of both on premise and cloud environments. The position provides support for Operations and end users. Must be able to function in a strong team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the generation of standard, repeatable system builds.
- Administer, maintain, and support daily operation of production and development environments.
- Administer, maintain, and support daily operation of Microsoft Server 2003-2022.
- Administer, maintain, and support Enterprise Applications (Citrix, Exchange, VMware, Document Management System, etc.).
- Administer, maintain, and support Microsoft Azure and Office 365 environment.
- Onboard new applications and continue to support them throughout their lifecycle.
- Assist Help Desk in troubleshooting issues.
- Assist project team with documentation and project planning as requested.
- Assist with major IT projects under the direction of the Director.
- Maintain certifications to support evolving software and hardware as identified.
- Participate in 24 x 7 support and on call rotation.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline required.
- Current Microsoft Certification.
- 5+ years of technology experience.
- 2+ years of Support Services experience.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- After-hours support required.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the following technologies preferred:
- Active Directory (Group policies, DNS, DHCP, DFS)
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange (2013, Online)
- General knowledge and experience in the following technologies preferred:
- Microsoft cloud technologies (Azure, Teams, Yammer, M365, etc.)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Monitoring Tools (SolarWinds)
- Document Management Systems (iManage)
- Server Patching Tools (WSUS)
- Backup Solutions (Rubrik, vRanger, Arcserve)