Our client, a government organization in Oakland is looking for Mobile App Developer to join their team on a 6-month contract basis.
- Under the direction of Enterprise Software Engineer with support from Software Engineers and Database Administrators.
- Strong experience and knowledge of best practices in modern app development and associated SDLC best practices.
- Past projects include React Native apps for Google Store and Apple Store.
- Specific knowledge with React Native toolchain, including: React Native, Redux, Typescript, TSX Components, UI Kits, yarn/npx, jest or similar testing framework
- Experience with Expo website for delivering multimodal apps, including use of: SDK, modules, interface packages, debugging in simulators, writing custom native code, source code upgrade and migrations.
- Best practices for use of App Store: continuous integration and deployment, user group testing, app store metrics (Google and Apple), SEO
- Security assessment: ODIC authentication, source code static analysis, and open-source dependencies security analysis
- Develops model/framework to create front-end consumer based web applications.
- Use of Microsoft.NET Core (3.1+) toolchain for backend API services with experience in Microsoft SQL Server (nice to have)
- Google Maps or Apple Maps UI/UX experience for use with moving markers (nice to have)
- Provides feedback and support to the application and project technical specification process.
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.