Contract - W2Contract - Longterm
solution architectIBMOMSSTERLINGSupply chain
This is Madhav. I am a recruiter with Intellectt. We are currently looking for a IBM Sterling OMS Solution Architect at (REMOTE). Please take a look at the details of the position and reply with your resume and expected hourly pay rate if you are interested. If you are not available in the job market can you please share any references from your end.
Title: IBM Sterling OMS Solution Architect
Tax Terms: W2 OR 1099
Tax Terms: W2 OR 1099
- Expert/Lead level expertise implementing order fulfillment solutions in IBM Sterling Order Management System for around 10+ years.
- Has worked on IT projects in Supply Chain Domain.
- Completely understand Sterling Commerce MCF application and its capabilities and limitations.
- Experience end-to-end extending/customizing Sterling OMS APIs, database, UIs, user exits, agents and building services.
- Know how to configure, extend or customize the Sterling application to meet a business requirement.
- Developed Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Develop templates, frameworks and design patterns and use them in the projects.
- Experience developing microservices a MUST.
- Very familiar with Application Server (Weblogic, Websphere, JBOSS), Data Base Servers (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2), load balancers, intranet and internet deployments.
- Strong understanding of JSP, JDBC, Servlets, SOA Architecture, Web Services, JMS messaging, XML, XSLT, XPath.
- Experience in creating build scripts using Gradle / Maven tools.
- Basic knowledge of LDAP.
- Skilled in preparing and presenting technical documents.
- Experience across all the phases of software development life cycle that includes requirement analysis, design, coding, testing and application maintenance.
- Review coding standards, proficient in Development tools, IDE and Java, J2EE, J2ME design patterns.
- Experience in UI technologies is a PLUS.
- Experience in Application Cloud migration (Google Cloud Platform / Azure / AWS) is a PLUS.
- Strong pipeline CI/CD experience, automation of deployment.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- At least 5 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (Client, design, implement and optimize) of the IBM Sterling OMS is a MUST.
- Has total work experience of around 12-15 years in IT projects.