- Program Manager -CyberSecurity
Title: Cyber Security Program Manager
Location: Raleigh NC (Hybrid 2-3 days a week onsite)
Type: 12 Month Contract (potential to convert)
The Program Manager is responsible for the overall execution and successful delivery of large-scale Enterprise Program initiatives. Oversight and accountability of all aspects of program and associated road map initiatives including coordination of cross functional internal and external team resources, scope and requirements definition, strategic planning, development of timelines, organizational change management, and delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Program planning - responsible for the development, execution, and management of enterprise initiatives period to include completion of all program requirements, resolution of defects, communication across stakeholders and broader organization, and partnering with operational teams to ensure awareness and support throughout the program.
- Program execution - managing A team of matrix resources to develop deliver on established goals. Resolve issues, direct work activities, and ensure team tracks to planned milestones across multiple parallel initiatives. Ensuring timely and quality results by leveraging best practices, and organizational and industry experts, all while minimizing risk.
- Collaboration - work in conjunction with information technology and other business units within the bank. Ensuring alignment across organizational programs and projects. Provide timely and accurate communication to appropriate stakeholders during all phases of program initiatives. Serve as a trusted advisor for program stakeholders (Business and IT) and senior management on program management issues, providing accurate and realistic program status reports and other project related information on a regular basis, ensuring timely and adequate communication to enable organizational focus and effectiveness.
- Reporting - establishing and refining program dashboard, input to project dashboards, and reporting to track progress on deliverables and financials.
- Vendor management - responsible for the day-to-day management and oversight of vendor involved program initiatives and participation in vendor selection and evaluation.
- 8 years of project management experience with experience in agile and traditional frameworks.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with varying degrees of complexity and duration.
- PMP Certification and/or CSM (or related certification) preferred.
- Banking or financial service industry experience.
- Experience running complex enterprise-wide cyber security programs.