Title: Hadoop Developer
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Hadoop Developer.
Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- Data Factory Software Engineer: This position will be part of the Data Factory Enterprise Data Ingestion (EDI) product group using tools like Attunity, Hive, Hbase, Spark, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
- The product team"s objective is to replicate data from hundreds of databases and file-based sources within the company to the EDI Hadoop and Google Cloud Platform environment and do transformations to make it usable for data scientists in GDIA.
- This position will require an individual who has a strong background with multiple database technologies, who is process oriented and has knowledge Hadoop and Google Cloud Platform environment. This role is part of a highly dynamic team supporting GDIA activities
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL databases, Experience with Google Cloud Platform based Big Data deployments (Batch/Real-Time) leveraging Big Query, Big Table, Google Cloud Storage, Pub-Sub, Data Fusion, Dataflow, Dataproc, Cloud functions etc.
- Experience building and optimizing "big data" data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets. -Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in agile mode.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java
- 10+ years of application development experience 3+ years of Google Cloud Platform experience 4+ years of experience with large-scale solutioning and operationalization of data warehouses and/or data lakes
Hadoop Developer position is based at Dearborn, Michigan. A great opportunity to experience the corporate environment leading personal career growth.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda – vasavi.konda(@)Stgit.com and/or contact @(Two-Four-Eight) Seven- One-Two – Six-Seven-Two-Five (. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name - Hadoop Developer.
For more information about STG, please visit us at
Vasavi Konda| Recruiting Specialist
“Opportunities don't happen, you create them.”
Systems Technology Group (STG)
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, Michigan 48084
Phone: @(Two-Four-Eight) Seven- One-Two – Six-Seven-Two-Five: @</uO)