Are you thinking about improving your career development and your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most successful international logistics organizations here at Kuehne+Nagel. Our Memphis branch is looking for a new Business Intelligence and Data Science Developer to join their Road Logistics team. Your Role Reporting directly to the Global Head of Road Logistics IT Systems you will design, troubleshoot, and debug software and you will provide production/ deployment support for databases, applications, tools, and networks. You will report to our Global Head of Road Logistics IT Systems. Your Responsibilities
- You will be a member of the Kuehne+Nagel BI and Data Science team, you will help establish software for tasks associated.
- Assist developing, debugging, or designing of enterprise software applications or operating systems.
- Provide leadership and technical to other software developers.
- Design and implement changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
- You will have project lead role.
- You will manage lower level personnel.
- You will work with backend operations, modeling, schemas, managers, and management commands. (Django)
- You will have 5+ years progressive experience.
- You will have 3+ years of experience with backend management through the Django framework and Frontend and backend development experience.
- Background in programming, experienced in troubleshooting and contributing to large, dynamic codebases.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience following computer languages and technologies: Python within an enterprise environment, Familiarity with HTML / Java / CSS and Ajax calls within Java (black box backend).
- Knowledge of HTML technologies and web frameworks such as Django 3+ years.
- Experience with database development, creation, and maintenance: Experience with MySQL, Postgres as understanding of best practices, efficient query structuring (3+ years' experience).