Title: Python Developer with Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform) & Hadoop Experience
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Python Developer with Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform) & Hadoop Experience.
Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
Data Factory Software Engineer: This position will be part of the Data Factory Enterprise Data Ingestion (EDI) product group using tools like Attunity, Hive, Hbase, Spark, Google Cloud Platform, etc. The product team"s objective is to ingest data from hundreds of sources within the company to the EDI Hadoop and Google Cloud Platform environment and perform transformations to make it usable for data scientists in GDIA. This position will require an individual who has a strong background with multiple database technologies, who is process oriented and has knowledge Hadoop and Google Cloud Platform environment. This role is part of a highly dynamic team supporting GDIA activities.
- Work closely with Tech Anchor, Product Manager and Product Owner to deliver Machine learning Platform and tools for the data scientists across the company. work with software and ML engineers to tackle challenging AIOps problems.
- Work specifically on the model team to help build tools/ML Pipeline and systems using Python that make data scientists happier and more productive
- Help innovate standardize machine learning development practices.
- Experiment, innovate and share knowledge with the team.
- Act as a consultant to the business vs. an order taker.
- Lead by example in use of Paired Programming for cross training/upskilling, problem solving, and speed to delivery.
- Leverage latest of Google Cloud and Kubernetes technologies
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud Engineering / Services
- 3+ years of work experience as a software engineer with exceptional software engineering knowledge.
- Advanced working knowledge of object-oriented/object function programming languages: Python, C/C++, Julia
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Kubeflow etc.
- Experience with cloud services, preferably Google Cloud Platform Services like Vertex AI, Cloud Function etc.
- Experience in container management solution: Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience in scripting language: Bash, PowerShell etc.
- Experience in DevOps: Jenkins/Tekton etc.
- Experience with Infrastructure as code: Terraform etc
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc. -Experience with relational SQL databases, Experience with Google Cloud Platform based Big Data deployments (Batch/Real-Time) leveraging Big Query, Google Cloud Storage, Pub-Sub, Data Fusion, Dataflow, Dataproc, Cloud functions etc.
- Experience building and optimizing "big data" data pipelines, architectures and data sets. -Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in agile mode.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java
- 7+ years of application development experience
- 3+ years of Google Cloud Platform experience
- 4+ years of experience with large-scale solutioning and operationalization of data warehouses and/or data lakes
- Experience and good understanding of Data processing / Machine Learning / Deep Learning Models / Natural Language Processing
Python Developer with Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform) & Hadoop Experience position is based at Dearborn, Michigan. A great opportunity to experience the corporate environment leading personal career growth.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda – and/or contact @(Two-Four-Eight) Seven- One-Two – Six-Seven-Two-Five (@). In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name - Python Developer with Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform) & Hadoop Experience.
For more information about STG, please visit us at .
Vasavi Konda| Recruiting Specialist
“Opportunities don't happen, you create them.”
Systems Technology Group (STG)
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, Michigan 48084
Phone: @(Two-Four-Eight) Seven- One-Two – Six-Seven-Two-Five: @(O)