- Business Development
- Client Engagement in the IT Services
- Building and Maintaining C Level relationships
- C Level relationships
- Technology Sales
- technology solution sales
- account development
- Lead generation
Position: Technology Sales Specialist (Project Sales/ Client Partner)
Location: Addison, TX
Duration: Full Time
New Revenue Growth (100%):
- Responsible to understand the services, organization differentiators and go to market strategy and execute the plan.
- Ability to develop sales channels produced by marketing, prior relationships, technology partners and develop opportunities.
- Drive the opportunity end to end with the help of marketing, presales, delivery and operations.
- Show consistent progress through meetings, chase list, proposal to attain the Quota.
- Ability to manage the sales process with SMB and Enterprises by understanding the entry and execution path.
- Understand the current and potential problems in the Industry Anblicks serve and have ability to provide thought leadership with the customers.
- Seminar/Speaking engagements – act as Anblicks ambassador/expert across US markets.
- Cadence with the closed opportunities and drive new opportunities by maintain the cordial relationships with the sponsors with in the customer space.
- Minimum of 10 years selling/closing Technology deals in the Data and Analytical services like Data Strategy, Data Management, AI/ML and Managed services.
- Ability to lead the Client through the entire sales cycle
- Experience developing, maintaining and obtaining meetings with C-Level relationships
- Experience working with large, heavily matrixed company environment
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
- Proven ability to build, manage, and foster a team-oriented environment
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
- Minimum 10 years of relevant IT services sales experience with demonstrated ability to grow business opportunity
- Strong professional network/industry connections to identify opportunities, develop effective partnerships, and generate sales opportunities
- Must have a successful track record exceeding revenue goals and quotas for services
- Excellent client/customer relationship management skills at the executive level
- Understanding of and a successful track record overcoming the challenges associated with managing the creation of commercially compelling, end to end solutions