Title: Application Architect
Description: STG is a SEI CMMI Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has multiple openings for Application Architects.
These positions are based in Dearborn, MI for a large Fortune 500 Automotive firm. Please note that these project assignments are with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. These positions are expected to be long term. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- In-depth expertise with modern analytics tools and techniques, including data discovery, Hadoop, streaming analytics and related technologies .
- Familiarity with JAVA and LINUX.
- Familiarity in providing technical analytic/data solutions for applications .
- Interest in helping trouble shooting, and performance testing and tuning .
- Experience working with software development teams on complex projects .
- Experience in working with Agile, Pivotal, and Lean methodologies .
- Exposure to Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Internet of Things (IOT) .
- Negotiation skills and ability to work with several and diverse set of stakeholders/customers
- Experience with Interoperability methods .
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to coordinate many services and a wide range of global business and IT partners. .
- Perform at an extremely high level of technical competence and maturity under pressure. Ability to communicate effectively with IT and business team members on a global level and negotiate solutions and drive consensus across platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
***NO THIRD PARTACY CANDIDATES
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Sharmli Somaskandan at and /or contact at In the subject line Application Architect (MI).
Corporate Overview of STG:
Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients global IT needs.