- Combine Framework
- design patterns
We are looking for a Jr. iOS Developer for a Financial Service client in the USA. This will be a Day 1 onsite & will have to be available for In-Person Interview in Fremont, CA . Name of the client can be discussed on the call. Please refer to the below JD & share your resume on priority. This is open for both Full Time & Contract.
Role : Jr. iOS Developer
Location : Fremont, CA
Experience: 1-3 yrs
Mandate Skills: Swift, Swift UI, Combine framework, MVVM.
- 1-3+ years of experience developing iOS applications using Swift Objective C SwiftUI and Xcode.
- You will build great user experiences that enable our participants to effectively manage their retirement plans.
- Your code should be scalable robust and easy for other developers to understand.
- You should be comfortable with Xcode unit tests Apple frameworks such as Foundation and UIKit and the various diagnostic tools and instruments Apple provides.
- You should be able to work well with others both within the iOS development team and in cross functional teams including mentoring and leading newer developers with less experience.
- Expertise in Software design patterns Expertise in creating UML diagrams.
- Good debugging skills to isolate problems Knack to identify potential problems and think forward when developing Good with componentized architecture.
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Talent Acquisition
Global Strategic Resourcing (GSR)
41 Madison Avenue, 35th Floor, New York, NY 10010