Please note I have direct access to the Hiring Development Manager on this position. Compensation: Base + Bonus + ESPP
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Sr. .NET/C# Developer to perform new development of bleeding edge applications and expand their experience by gaining exposure to the latest .NET 6.0/7.0 framework, Microservices and the Azure ecosystem.
We are a leading Global Financial Services Company in our niche and are looking for a Sr. .NET Developer. We have been in business for 80+ years, are publicly traded, with 2+K employees, recognize $2.8B in revenue (17% increase over Prior Year), $964 million in profit (74+% increase over Prior Year), management of $430+ Billion in Assets (10% increase over Prior Year) and are an active philanthropic institution.
Within our global IT organization, we have created an elite team dedicated to the design and development of the next generation mission critical applications that have a direct effect on the success and bottom line of the company. As part of this elite team, you will be responsible for:
- Participate in review, analysis, and assessment the current architecture and perform greenfield development of brand-new .NET/C# enterprise level applications on the .NET 6.0/7.0 framework based on
- Design and develop Event Driven Microservice Architectures and RESTful APIs.
- Perform presentation layer development with Angular v14 and/or React v18.x.
- If skill set allows, development utilizing Azure DevOps for CI/CD and Azure Service Bus for message que.
- If skill set allows, perform code reviews and mentor junior and mid-level developers.
The Sr. .NET Developer/Architect reports to the Development Manager.
- Must have 7-10+ years of .NET/C# development of large mission critical software applications and systems.
- Must have presentation layer development with Angular (v11 or higher) and/or React.
- Strong understanding and utilization of OO concepts.
- Any experience with the following is only a Plus, NOT Mandatory: .NET Core or .NET 6.0/7.0, Event Driven Microservice Architectures (Azure Service Fabric, Azure App Service, Docker, Kubernetes), REST API Design, Message Queue frameworks (Azure Service Bus), Azure, CI/CD pipelines (Terraform, YAML), Architect experience, Design Patterns (Gang of 4, Onion, Hexagonal, MVC), testing tools (Cypress, Jest); again, NOT mandatory.
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including: 5% matching 401K, 3 Weeks PTO, Employee Stock Purchase Plan/ESPP, HMO/PPO/HSA medical, dental, and vision coverage; generous holiday policies, paid company holidays, paid volunteer time, flexible spending plans, tuition reimbursement, maternal/paternal/family leave, complimentary Headspace subscription, ClassPass fitness membership and a casual work environment.