- Project Manager
- Agile Process
Please send your resume and contact details. Thank you
Role: Project Manager With Machine Learning-IDXXJP00005939
Duration: 8 months
Locations : Westbrook, Maine & Boston MA
- 9- 10 Years of exp.
- Local to Boston and willing to travel.
- Hybrid.(2 Weeks a month)
- Animal Health/Human health Background exp
- Regulatory Exp.
- Agile Process
- 2-3 rounds of interview.
Experience Level: we would like to see candidates that are at minimum intermediate, - able to work independently with direction, and self-motivated to initiate contributions.
Location: Strong preference for at least one position being local, and also a strong preference for someone in Boston-Maine corridor for the other position.
TOP (3) REQUIRED SKILLSETS:
- Project Management coordination, documentation, communication in a matrix
- Experience with Data Science/Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning or Data Product or Data Engineering projects
- Establishing frameworks or best practices
NICE TO HAVE SKILLSETS:
- Experience working with technical teams delivering projects for internal customers and business operations across a company value chain (R&D, Operations, Manufacturing, etc..)
- Relevant technology e.g. cloud (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure); AI/Machine Learning (e.g. Sagemaker, Databricks)
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Manage internal business-oriented projects/programs.
- Manage entire project lifecycle from sizing and scoping project to implementation, closure and handoff to support, and ensure ongoing project/program success and customer satisfaction.
- Help the business modify the project/program when necessary.
- Potentially be responsible for the strategic implementation of the project/program working with senior business leaders to ensure the vision supports business needs.
- Manage internal new and on-going business-oriented programs.
- Manage and administer programs including identifying and planning workflow process improvements; preparing cost and other analysis; ensuring adequate resource allocation; and budget management.
- Build project plans, including necessary deliverables and schedules.
- Ensure project plans meet strategic objectives of the business.
- Ensure project plan compliance and that documentation meets regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate project scoping, ensure that issues are raised, necessary input is obtained and project work is outlined.
- Obtain scope approvals as required.
- Manage and obtain approval for any scope changes after initial approval.
- Coordinate with various business areas to staff projects based on project requirements.
- Ensure project teams have necessary skills and experience to complete projects successfully.
- Manage project/program stakeholders, including core team, steering committees, vendors and others as applicable.
- Coordinate activities and ensure effective communication within project team.
- Lead meetings and participant communications to drive decisions and action items.
- Provide for effective escalation and resolution of issues and concerns.
- Manage project/program budgets, ensuring expenses stay within guidelines.
- Justify and obtain approvals for any changes to budgets.
- Provide regular reports and status updates to management, stakeholders and others.
- Highlight successes, concerns, milestones, resolved issues and other important information.
- Document process standards as required.
- Possibly manage staff, assign work, monitor activities, evaluate performance and manage escalated/critical issues.
- Administer employment actions, provide coaching and guidance to staff and promote staff training and development.
- Support the development of department budget, policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to and models the IDEXX Purpose & Guiding Principles.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Strong project/program management skills with knowledge in use of portfolio and project management tools.
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to lead and motivate others to apply problem-solving skills and techniques.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with ability to establish and maintain high level of customer trust and confidence.
- General business understanding, including planning activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; ability to present and explain information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
- Demonstrated ability to lead without authority.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills with all Employee levels.
- Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations.
- Ability to perform root-cause analysis and problem resolution preferred.
- You meet the physical requirements that go with working as a Project Manager – Extensive sitting, phone and computer use.
Thanks & Regards
Bharghava K | Talent Acquisition | Cigniti Inc
O: | M: | E :
433 E Las Colinas Blvd, # 1240,Irving, TX 75039 USA