HTC Global Services wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At HTC Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
We are looking for someone not seeking regular full-time employment but a professional contractor, as it is critical that this person can stay for the entire project duration.
This project includes the implementation of Salesforce for the claim s portfolio.
- 5+ years of experience
- Insurance Claims background is required.
- Salesforce background is a plus.
- Bachelor s degree in business or a related field.
- Business analyst skills including but not limited to:
- Demonstrates excellent listening, communication, and facilitation skills,
- Excellent documentation skills,
- Ability to write specifications,
- Ability to communicate effectively between users and developers,
- Ability to read and understand general software code, and
- Process mapping,
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible and dynamic environment.
- Proactive and inquisitive in approach to work.
- Ability to derive appropriate conclusions and apply on-the-job experience.
- Knowledge of Agile project management principles is preferred but not required.
- Salesforce, insurance background, workers compensation claims, and project management skills are a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the business partner to identify business requirements. Be a liaison between the business partners and the internal and external implementation Partners.
- Understand business priorities and the relative importance of their projects. This analyst can identify multiple approaches to problem-solving and recommend the best-case solution.
- Conduct thorough business process analysis to understand existing workflows and systems, document current processes and systems, create requirements for new processes, develop use cases, and manage requirement changes.
- Will be responsible for researching alternative solutions and making recommendations.
- Provide comprehensive technical consultation to business and IT business units.
- Maintain contact with business partners to ensure their expectations are understood and met.
- Travel may be required which may fall outside of regular business hours. (Expenses paid).
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. HTC Global Services is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At HTC Global Services, our differences are embraced and celebrated. HTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
HTC is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans.
About HTC Global Services
Shaping careers since 1990 - our long tenured employees are a testimony of the work culture. Join our global employee base of 12,000 and help us bring human expertise to tech in order to deliver purposeful solutions that amplify value.